For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TWEAKR antibody [ITEM-4] (FITC)
See all TWEAKR primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [ITEM-4] to TWEAKR (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
P815 cells transfected with Human TWEAKR.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberITEM-4
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab91368-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta and kidney. Intermediate expression in lung, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD 266 antibody
- CD266 antibody
- CD266 antigen antibody
Anti-TWEAKR antibody [ITEM-4] (FITC) images
References for Anti-TWEAKR antibody [ITEM-4] (FITC) (ab117262)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"