For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/600. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPromotes motor nerve regeneration (By similarity). May be involved in intracellular vesicle traffic.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the taxilin family.
Information by UniProt
- Beta-taxilin antibody
- C6orf198 antibody
- dJ522B19.2 antibody
Anti-TXLNB antibody images
References for Anti-TXLNB antibody (ab122111)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"