For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionMay participate in various redox reactions through the reversible oxidation of its active center dithiol to a disulfide and catalyze dithiol-disulfide exchange reactions.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in kidney, liver, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Predominantly found in the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- PDIA11 antibody
- Protein disulfide isomerase family A, member 11 antibody
- Thioredoxin domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-TXNDC antibody images
References for Anti-TXNDC antibody (ab89039)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"