For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay, 1:62500.
- RelevanceTXNDC13 contains 1 thioredoxin domain. The exact function of TXNDC13 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- DJ971N18.2 antibody
- KIAA1162 antibody
- PDIA14 antibody
Anti-TXNDC13 antibody images
Western blot - TXNDC13 antibody (ab81323)
Anti-TXNDC13 antibody (ab81323) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + fetal liver lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
Additional bands at : 26 kDa,34 kDa,37 kDa,41 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TXNDC13 antibody (ab81323)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"