For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionPossesses thioredoxin activity. Has been shown to reduce insulin disulfide bonds. Also complements protein disulfide-isomerase deficiency in yeast.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 3 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- EndoPDI antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum protein ERp46 antibody
- Endoplasmic reticulum resident protein 46 antibody
Anti-TXNDC5 antibody images
Western blot - TXNDC5 antibody (ab88506)
All lanes : Anti-TXNDC5 antibody (ab88506) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : untransfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TXNDC5 antibody (ab88506)
Purified ab88506 at 3ug/ml staining TXNDC5 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human lymph node tissue.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - TXNDC5 antibody (ab88506)
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using purified ab88506 at 10ug/ml.
References for Anti-TXNDC5 antibody (ab88506)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"