For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82136 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be a regulator of microtubule physiology.
- Tissue specificityDetected at very low levels in testis, lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDK family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with microtubules. Detected in cilia of lung epithelium, and associated with the spermatid tail and manchette.
Information by UniProt
- MGC129586 antibody
- NME9 antibody
- Thioredoxin domain containing 6 antibody
Anti-TXNDC6 antibody images
References for Anti-TXNDC6 antibody (ab82136)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"