For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4308
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 °C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 minutes.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionMay be involved in cell adhesion processes, particularly in the central nervous system. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in the brain and lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Brt antibody
- BYK antibody
- DTK antibody
Anti-TYRO3 antibody [EPR4308] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TYRO3 antibody [EPR4308] (ab109231)
Immunohistochemical analysis of TYRO3 in paraffin embedded Human brain tissue, using ab109231 at a 1/100 dilution.
Western blot - TYRO3 antibody [EPR4308] (ab109231)
All lanes : Anti-TYRO3 antibody [EPR4308] (ab109231) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : fetal brain lysates
Lane 2 : fetal hippocampus lysates
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
References for Anti-TYRO3 antibody [EPR4308] (ab109231)
This product has been referenced in:
- Szymanska E et al. Impaired dynamin 2 function leads to increased AP-1 transcriptional activity through the JNK/c-Jun pathway. Cell Signal 28:160-71 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 26475677) »
- Jiang L et al. Selective activation of CB2 receptor improves efferocytosis in cultured macrophages. Life Sci 161:10-8 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 27474129) »
See all 3 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"