For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 48% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab117877 is purified from Mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberOTI5B7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. ab170191-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay be involved in cell adhesion processes, particularly in the central nervous system. In case of filovirus infection, seems to function as a cell entry factor.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in the brain and lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. AXL/UFO subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Brt antibody
- BYK antibody
- DTK antibody
Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)
Immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY TYRO3, labelled with ab117877 at 1/100 dilution.
Flow Cytometry - Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)
HEK293T cells transfected with either pCMV6-ENTRY TYRO3 (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained with ab117877 at 1/1000 dilution and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-TYRO3 antibody [OTI5B7] (ab117877)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"