For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionE1-like enzyme which activates UFM1 and SUMO2.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-activating E1 family. UBA5 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Localizes mainly in cytoplasm, while it mainly localizes to the nucleus in presence of SUMO2.
Information by UniProt
- 5730525G14Rik antibody
- AW240750 antibody
- FLJ23251 antibody
Anti-UBA5 antibody images
References for Anti-UBA5 antibody (ab74372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"