For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which accepts ubiquitin from specific E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes, and transfers it to substrates, generally promoting their degradation by the proteasome.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- DomainThe C-terminal half (AA 188-389) is able to bind cyclin B and shows a self-ubiquitinylation activity (mono-, poly, or multi-ubiquitinylation) in a HECT-like sequence dependent manner.
modificationsUbiquitinated by UBCH10 (E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- C6orf157 antibody
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 157 antibody
- DKFZp434A1520 antibody
Anti-UBE2CBP antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-UBE2CBP antibody (ab121927)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in mitochondria. Recommended concentration of ab121927 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-UBE2CBP antibody (ab121927)
All lanes : Anti-UBE2CBP antibody (ab121927) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell line lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell line lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-UBE2CBP antibody (ab121927)
ab121927, at 1/20, staining UBE2CBP in paraffin embedded Human heart muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-UBE2CBP antibody (ab121927)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"