For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium chloride, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notessterile filtered
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||1/5000 - 1/25000.
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins. Seems to function in the selective degradation of misfolded membrane proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum (ERAD).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- NCUBE-2 antibody
- NCUBE2 antibody
- Non-canonical ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 2 antibody
Anti-UBE2J2 antibody images
References for Anti-UBE2J2 antibody (ab106097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"