For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Information by UniProt
- Galactosyl transferase associated protein antibody
- GTAP antibody
- NICE 5 antibody
Anti-UBE2Q1 antibody images
Western blot - UBE2Q1 antibody (ab67981)
All lanes : Anti-UBE2Q1 antibody (ab67981) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : UBE2Q1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
Observed band size : 10 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UBE2Q1 antibody (ab67981)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"