For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 31 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins (By similarity). Specific substrate for UBE1L2, not charged with ubiquitin by UBE1. May be involved in apoptosis regulation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly in placenta, pancreas, spleen and testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ13855 antibody
- GC17P044341 antibody
- HOYS7 antibody
Anti-UBE2Z antibody images
Western blot - UBE2Z antibody (ab68001)
All lanes : Anti-UBE2Z antibody (ab68001) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : UBE2Z transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate
at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UBE2Z antibody (ab68001)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"