Anti-UBF1 antibody (ab65059)
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionRecognizes the ribosomal RNA gene promoter and activates transcription mediated by RNA polymerase I through cooperative interactions with the transcription factor SL1/TIF-IB complex. It binds specifically to the upstream control element.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated and activated by PIK3CA.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
- Autoantigen NOR-90 antibody
- NOR 90 antibody
- Nucleolar transcription factor 1 antibody
- UBF 1 antibody
- UBF antibody
- UBF-1 antibody
- UBF1_HUMAN antibody
- UBTF antibody
- Upstream binding factor 1 antibody
- upstream binding transcription factor, RNA polymerase I antibody
- Upstream-binding factor 1 antibody
Anti-UBF1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-UBF1 antibody (ab65059) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells at 5-30ug
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells at 5-30ug
Lane 3 : Extracts from Jurkat cells at 5-30ug with immunizing peptide at 5-10ug
Predicted band size : 89 kDa
Observed band size : 89 kDa
Additional bands at : 45 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using ab65059 at a dilution of 1/50-1/100. Left hand panel: without immunizing peptide. Right hand panel: with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-UBF1 antibody (ab65059)
ab65059 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.