For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
- RelevanceUBL4B contains one ubiquitin-like domain. It may have arisen from retrotransposition of the X-linked UBL4A gene during mammalian evolution.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm
- FLJ25690 antibody
- Ubiquitin like 4B antibody
Anti-UBL4B antibody images
Western blot - UBL4B antibody (ab73051)
All lanes : Anti-UBL4B antibody (ab73051) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : UBL4B transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UBL4B antibody (ab73051)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"