For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-UBL5 antibody
See all UBL5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to UBL5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MIEVVCNDRL GKKVRVKCNT DDTIGDLKKL IAAQTGTRWN KIVLKKWYTI FKDHVSLGDY EIHDGMNLEL YYQ, corresponding to amino acids 1-74 of Human UBL5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest level of expression in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, liver, iris and lymphoblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ46917 antibody
- HUB1 antibody
- MGC131795 antibody
Anti-UBL5 antibody images
References for Anti-UBL5 antibody (ab57516)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"