For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115031 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to UBL7 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, testis, thyroid and adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UBA domain.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- 2300004C15Rik antibody
- BMSC UbP antibody
- BMSC-UbP antibody
References for Anti-UBL7 antibody (ab115031)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"