For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-UBQLN4 antibody
See all UBQLN4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to UBQLN4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 18 aa from near the N-terminus of Human UBQLN4 (Q9NRR5).
- Positive control
- 3T3 cell lysate, Mouse kidney tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreas, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and throughout the brain, and at lower levels in placenta, lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UBA domain.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum. May associate with the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S7 antibody
- A1U antibody
- A1Up antibody
Anti-UBQLN4 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-UBQLN4 antibody (ab106443)
Lane 1 : Anti-UBQLN4 antibody (ab106443) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-UBQLN4 antibody (ab106443) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-UBQLN4 antibody (ab106443)
ab106443, at 5 ug/ml, staining UBQLN4 in Mouse kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-UBQLN4 antibody (ab106443)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"