For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionEssential for proliferation of the inner cell mass and trophectodermal cells in peri-implantation development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic from the 4-cell stage to the morula stage. Becomes nuclear at the blastocyst stage.
Information by UniProt
- B020006M18Rik antibody
- C11orf27 antibody
- LOC642623 antibody
Anti-UBTFL1 antibody images
References for Anti-UBTFL1 antibody (ab75302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"