For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.5% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number2F8-24
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||Use at 1-2 - 0.5 µg/mg of lysate.
||Use a concentration of 0.05 - 0.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionActs in a complex with VCP and cooperates with USP7 in promoting MDM2 deubiquitination and stabilization. MDM2 stabilization leads to MDM2-dependent TP53 degradation.
- Tissue specificityEnhanced expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PUB (PUG) domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
- DomainThe UBX domain lacks key residues critical for VCP binding.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Localizes at the centrosome both in interphase and during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- UBX domain containing 1 antibody
- UBX domain containing 2 antibody
- UBX domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-UBXN6 antibody [2F8-24] images
Western blot - UBXN6 antibody [2F8-24] (ab81555)
References for Anti-UBXN6 antibody [2F8-24] (ab81555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"