For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAntibody was affinity purified using an epitope specific to UBXN6 immobilized on solid support
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionActs in a complex with VCP and cooperates with USP7 in promoting MDM2 deubiquitination and stabilization. MDM2 stabilization leads to MDM2-dependent TP53 degradation.
- Tissue specificityEnhanced expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PUB (PUG) domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
- DomainThe UBX domain lacks key residues critical for VCP binding.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Localizes at the centrosome both in interphase and during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- UBX domain containing 1 antibody
- UBX domain containing 2 antibody
- UBX domain containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-UBXN6 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human ovarian carcinoma tissue labelling UBXN6 with ab103525 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Immunoprecipitation - UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)
Whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa cells.
(1) ab103525 used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate.
(2) Control IgG
Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
References for Anti-UBXN6 antibody (ab103525)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"