For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProtease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Deubiquitinating enzyme associated with the 19S regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associates with the proteasome 19S subunit in the cytoplasm. Associates with the INO80 complex in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- UCH37 antibody
- AD-019 antibody
- CGI 70 antibody
Anti-UCH37 antibody images
References for Anti-UCH37 antibody (ab108103)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"