For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay contribute to UTP accumulation needed for blast transformation and proliferation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; CTP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; CTP from cytidine: step 1/3.
Pyrimidine metabolism; UMP biosynthesis via salvage pathway; UMP from uridine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the uridine kinase family.
modificationsUbiquitinated by RNF19B; which induces proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. EBNA3 induces isoform 1 translocation to the nucleus, whereas it does change isoform 3 location.
Information by UniProt
- F538 antibody
- UCK 1L antibody
- UCK1 like antibody
Anti-UCKL1 antibody images
References for Anti-UCKL1 antibody (ab57496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"