For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-UFC1 antibody
See all UFC1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to UFC1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionE2-like enzyme which forms an intermediate with UFM1 via a thioester linkage.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. UFC1 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- CGI-126 antibody
- HSPC155 antibody
- Ubiquitin fold modifier conjugating enzyme 1 antibody
Anti-UFC1 antibody images
Western blot - UFC1 antibody (ab67462)
All lanes : Anti-UFC1 antibody (ab67462) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : UFC1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UFC1 antibody (ab67462)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"