For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-UGP2 antibody
See all UGP2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to UGP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: MSQDGASQFQ EVIRQELELS VKKELEKILT TASSHEFEHT KKDLDGFRKL FHRFLQEKGP SVDWGKIQRP PEDSIQPYEK IKARGLPDNI , corresponding to amino acids 1-91 of Human UGP2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a central role as a glucosyl donor in cellular metabolic pathways.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDPGP type 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- pHC379 antibody
- UDP glucose diphosphorylase antibody
- UDP glucose pyrophosphorylase 1 antibody
Anti-UGP2 antibody images
References for Anti-UGP2 antibody (ab57686)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"