For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ULK2 antibody
See all ULK2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ULK2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 743-843 of Human ULK2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. APG1/unc-51/ULK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- ATG1B antibody
- KIAA0623 antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase ULK2 antibody
Anti-ULK2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"