For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in vesicle maturation during exocytosis as a target of the diacylglycerol second messenger pathway. Probably is involved in neurotransmitter release.
- Tissue specificityExclusively expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the unc-13 family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 MHD1 (MUNC13 homology domain 1) domain.
Contains 1 MHD2 (MUNC13 homology domain 2) domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe C2 domains are not involved in calcium-dependent phospholipid binding.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Cell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Localized to presynaptic structures.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp547H074 antibody
- Munc13 3 antibody
- Munc13-3 antibody
Anti-UNC13C antibody images
References for Anti-UNC13C antibody (ab122725)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"