For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).
- FunctionActs as a co-chaperone for HSP90 and is required for proper folding of the myosin motor domain. Plays a role in sarcomere formation during muscle cell development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ARM repeats.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiomyopathy associated 4 antibody
- CMYA4 antibody
- FLJ38610 antibody
Anti-UNC45B antibody images
References for Anti-UNC45B antibody (ab106759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"