For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117259 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a co-chaperone for HSP90 and is required for proper folding of the myosin motor domain. Plays a role in sarcomere formation during muscle cell development.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ARM repeats.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- Cardiomyopathy associated 4 antibody
- CMYA4 antibody
- FLJ38610 antibody
Anti-UNC45B antibody images
References for Anti-UNC45B antibody (ab117259)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"