uPAR (URKR) Human ELISA Kit (ab119612)
- Product nameuPAR (URKR) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 4 pg/ml
- Range62.5 pg/ml - 4000 pg/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Human uPAR (URKR) in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of Human uPAR (URKR) in cell culture supernatants, serum, plasma (heparin, EDTA) and urine.
A uPAR (URKR) specific mouse monoclonal antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and incubated. A biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from goat specific for uPAR (URKR) is then added followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. TMB is then used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the Human uPA Receptor amount of sample captured in plate.
Store at 4°C for frequent use, at -20°C for infrequent use. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests ABC Diluent Buffer 1 x 12ml Antibody Diluent Buffer 1 x 12ml Anti-Human uPA Receptor antibody Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 130µl Biotinylated anti-Human uPA Receptor antibody 1 x 130µl Lyophilized recombinant Human uPA Receptor standard 2 x 10ng Sample Diluent Buffer 1 x 30ml TMB Color Developing Agent 1 x 10ml TMB Stop Solution 1 x 10ml
- FunctionActs as a receptor for urokinase plasminogen activator. Plays a role in localizing and promoting plasmin formation. Mediates the proteolysis-independent signal transduction activation effects of U-PA. It is subject to negative-feedback regulation by U-PA which cleaves it into an inactive form.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neurons of the rolandic area of the brain (at protein level). Expressed in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 UPAR/Ly6 domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Monocyte activation antigen Mo3
- Urokinase plasminogen activator surface receptor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119612 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for uPAR (URKR) Human ELISA Kit (ab119612)
ab119612 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.