For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol, 0.75% Glycine
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in leukocytes, liver, spleen and thymus, with lower expression in brain, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPRTase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781E1243 antibody
- FUR1 antibody
- Gm774 antibody
Anti-UPRT antibody images
Western blot - UPRT antibody (ab111701)
Anti-UPRT antibody (ab111701) at 1/500 dilution + A549 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - UPRT antibody (ab111701)
ab111701 at 1/500 dilution staining UPRT in Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human hepatoma tissue.
References for Anti-UPRT antibody (ab111701)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"