For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified by delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- RelevanceUricase catalyzes the oxidation of uric acid to 5 hydroxyisourate which spontaneously decomposes to form allantoin.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
- Factor-independent urate hydroxylase antibody
- UOX antibody
- Urate oxidase antibody
References for Anti-Uricase antibody (ab34486)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"