For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, BSA. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by delipidation, fractionation and ion exchange chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000.
||1/5000 - 1/20000.
- RelevanceUricase catalyzes the oxidation of uric acid to 5 hydroxyisourate which spontaneously decomposes to form allantoin.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
- Factor-independent urate hydroxylase antibody
- UOX antibody
- Urate oxidase antibody
References for Anti-Uricase antibody (HRP) - Azide free (ab20582)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"