For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionActs in vitro to stimulate the secretion of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). Binds with high affinity to CRF receptor types 1, 2-alpha, and 2-beta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sauvagine/corticotropin-releasing factor/urotensin I family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- prepro-urocortin antibody
- Ucn antibody
- UCN1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Urocortin antibody images
References for Anti-Urocortin antibody (ab58459)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"