For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Sodium phosphate. pH 6.6
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Primary antibody notesThis antibody was produced in a knockout mouse.
- Clone numberH77A10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionSpecifically cleave the zymogen plasminogen to form the active enzyme plasmin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the prostate gland and prostate cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-158 and Ser-323 abolishes proadhesive ability but does not interfere with receptor binding.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ATF antibody
- ATF uPA antibody
- BDPLT5 antibody
Anti-Urokinase antibody [H77A10] images
References for Anti-Urokinase antibody [H77A10] (ab28230)
This product has been referenced in:
- Krause MP et al. Inhibition of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 restores skeletal muscle regeneration in untreated type 1 diabetic mice. Diabetes 60:1964-72 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21593201) »
- Khanna A et al. Ets-1 expression and gemcitabine chemoresistance in pancreatic cancer cells. Cell Mol Biol Lett 16:101-13 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21225469) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"