For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionSNARE that may be involved in targeting and fusion of Golgi-derived retrograde transport vesicles with the ER.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the USE1 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2010315L10Rik antibody
- 5730403H22Rik antibody
- AV002165 antibody
Anti-Use1 antibody images
Western blot - Use1 antibody (ab111690)
Anti-Use1 antibody (ab111690) at 1/1000 dilution + NT2D1 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Use1 antibody (ab111690)
ab111690 at 1/500 dilution staining Use1 in methanol-fixed MCF7 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-Use1 antibody (ab111690)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"