For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to a symmetrical DNA sequence (E-boxes) (5'-CACGTG-3') that is found in a variety of viral and cellular promoters.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHb12 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 12 antibody
- FIP antibody
Anti-USF2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - USF2 antibody (ab32616)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"