For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49.1% PBS
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111088 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInvolved in the ubiquitin-dependent proteolytic pathway in conjunction with the 26S proteasome.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 24 antibody
- KIAA1057 antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 24 antibody
Anti-USP24 antibody images
References for Anti-USP24 antibody (ab111088)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"