For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123696 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
- FunctionMay participate in the maintenance of mitochondrial morphology.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, pancreas, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 30 antibody
- FLJ40511 antibody
- Ub-specific protease 30 antibody
Anti-USP30 antibody images
References for Anti-USP30 antibody (ab123696)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"