For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in prostate, brain, lung, aorta and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 1 UBP-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 51 antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 51 antibody
- Ubiquitin specific peptidase 51 antibody
Anti-USP51 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-USP51 antibody (ab121147)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121147 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-USP51 antibody (ab121147)
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human pancreas tissue, using ab121147 at a 1/100 dilution. The image shows strong cytoplasmic positivity in exocrine glandular cells.
References for Anti-USP51 antibody (ab121147)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"