For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49.1% PBS
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111043 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHas no peptidase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in skeletal muscle and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Information by UniProt
- Inactive ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase 53 antibody
- Inactive ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 53 antibody
- Inactive ubiquitin-specific peptidase 53 antibody
Anti-USP53 antibody images
References for Anti-USP53 antibody (ab111043)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"