For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 8 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa).
- FunctionBinds phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and weakly progesterone, potent inhibitor of phospholipase A2.
- Tissue specificityClara cells (nonciliated cells of the surface epithelium of the pulmonary airways).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the secretoglobin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Blastokinin antibody
- CC10 antibody
- CC16 antibody
Anti-Uteroglobin antibody images
Western blot - Uteroglobin antibody (ab36408)
Anti-Uteroglobin antibody (ab36408) at 1 µg/ml + Human lung tissue lysate (adenocarcinoma) - insoluble fraction (female, 80 years) (ab42923) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
Observed band size : 8 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 13 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Uteroglobin antibody (ab36408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"