For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab24273? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24273 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Galonska C et al. In Vivo and in vitro dynamics of undifferentiated embryonic cell transcription factor 1. Stem Cell Reports 2:245-52 (2014).
- Vidal SE et al. Combinatorial modulation of signaling pathways reveals cell-type-specific requirements for highly efficient and synchronous iPSC reprogramming. Stem Cell Reports 3:574-84 (2014).
- Kamisawa H et al. Attenuation of spermatogonial stem cell activity in cryptorchid testes. J Urol 187:1047-52 (2012).
- Gao X et al. ES cell pluripotency and germ-layer formation require the SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling component BAF250a. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:6656-61 (2008).
- van Bragt MP et al. Expression of the pluripotency marker UTF1 is restricted to a subpopulation of early A spermatogonia in rat testis. Reproduction 136:33-40 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"