For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UTP11 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- CGI 94 antibody
- CGI94 antibody
- Probable U3 small nucleolar RNA associated protein 11 antibody
Anti-UTP11L antibody images
References for Anti-UTP11L antibody (ab101460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"