Anti-UTP3 antibody [2950C2a] (ab60063)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab60063 was purified using protein G column chromatography from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum and filtered through a 0.22µm membrane.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2950C2a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (fragment), (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceUTP3, also known as SAS10 (Something about silencing protein 10) is essential for gene silencing; having a role in the structure of silenced chromatin. It also plays a role in the developing brain.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Charged amino acid rich leucine zipper 1 antibody
- CRLZ1 antibody
- Disrupter of silencing SAS10 antibody
- FLJ23256 antibody
- SAS10 antibody
- Something about silencing protein 10 antibody
- UTP3 homolog antibody
- UTP3, small subunit (SSU) processome component, homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
Anti-UTP3 antibody [2950C2a] images
Anti-UTP3 antibody [2950C2a] (ab60063) + immunising recombinant protein
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-UTP3 antibody [2950C2a] (ab60063)
ab60063 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.