For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125198 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to UTP6 immobilized on a solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Likely to work with frozen sections
- FunctionInvolved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UTP6 family.
Contains 5 HAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- C17orf40 antibody
- HCA66 antibody
- Hepatocellular carcinoma associated antigen 66 antibody
Anti-UTP6 antibody images
References for Anti-UTP6 antibody (ab125198)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"