For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCatalyzes the NAD-dependent decarboxylation of UDP-glucuronic acid to UDP-xylose. Necessary for the biosynthesis of the core tetrasaccharide in glycosaminoglycan biosynthesis.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-alpha-D-xylose biosynthesis; UDP-alpha-D-xylose from UDP-alpha-D-glucuronate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sugar epimerase family. UDP-glucuronic acid decarboxylase subfamily.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23591 antibody
- SDR6E1 antibody
- short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 6E, member 12 antibody
Anti-UXS-1 antibody images
References for Anti-UXS-1 antibody (ab121291)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"