Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12) antibody (ab78892)
- Product nameAnti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12) antibodySee all v-Myb + c-Myb primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12)
- Specificityab78892 detects endogenous levels of v-Myb + c-Myb only when phosphorylated at serine 12.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human v-Myb + c-Myb around the phosphorylation site of serine 12 (Y-S-SP-D-E).
- Positive controlHuman heart tissue. Extracts from HeLa cells, treated with Hu (2nM, 24hours).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- RelevanceTranscriptional activator; DNA binding protein that specifically recognize the sequence 5'-YAAC[GT]G-3'. Plays an important role in the control of proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor cells. Myb is a transcription factor related to Myc, and is expressed primarily in haematopoietic cells and immature gastroepithelial cells.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- C myb antibodyC myb protein antibodyCmyb antibody
- MYB antibodyMyb proto oncogene antibodyV myb myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog antibody
Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12) antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human heart tissue using ab78892 at 1/50 dilution in the absence or presence of the immunising phosphopeptide.
All lanes : Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12) antibody (ab78892) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated with Hu (2nM, 24hours)
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated with Hu (2nM, 24hours) with immunising phosphopeptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Observed band size : 72 kDa
References for Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S12) antibody (ab78892)
ab78892 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.