For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab35219? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab35219 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Adelfinger M et al. Evaluation of a new recombinant oncolytic vaccinia virus strain GLV-5b451 for feline mammary carcinoma therapy. PLoS One 9:e104337 (2014).
- Weibel S et al. Treatment of malignant effusion by oncolytic virotherapy in an experimental subcutaneous xenograft model of lung cancer. J Transl Med 11:106 (2013).
- Gentschev I et al. Preclinical evaluation of oncolytic vaccinia virus for therapy of canine soft tissue sarcoma. PLoS One 7:e37239 (2012).
- Gentschev I et al. Efficient Colonization and Therapy of Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Using the Oncolytic Vaccinia Virus Strain GLV-1h68. PLoS One 6:e22069 (2011).
- Lopez CA et al. Label-free multiplexed virus detection using spectral reflectance imaging. Biosens Bioelectron 26:3432-7 (2011).
- Gentschev I et al. Use of an oncolytic vaccinia virus for the treatment of canine breast cancer in nude mice: preclinical development of a therapeutic agent. Cancer Gene Ther : (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"