For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71291 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 135 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 141 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- Bat 6 antibody
- Bat6 antibody
- D17H6S56E antibody
Anti-valyl tRNA synthetase antibody images
Western blot - valyl tRNA synthetase antibody (ab71291)
Anti-valyl tRNA synthetase antibody (ab71291) at 1/60 dilution + HL60 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 141 kDa
Observed band size : 135 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-valyl tRNA synthetase antibody (ab71291)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"